Little Girls with Big Dreams Become Women with Vision — Unknown
We’re rolling into the last month of 2014 and it’s really all about getting ready for the 1st QTR of 2015. The glamorous life of a fundraiser!! In all seriousness, I’m going through closing reports and reviewing what was raised, where it was raised, and who it was raised from – my life is about analyzing numbers and seeing the sources of income. Basically looking at the “sales history” and predicting how this will unfold for the 2015 finance plan.
So in the meantime, enjoy the Tuesday Truths!
- Did you catch President Obama taking over for Stephen Colbert? If you did, watch it again!
- Women who have career ambitions don’t expect to sacrifice those careers but yet it happens.
- Guilty as charged with the messy desk but it’s weird since I’m a little OCD.
- Powerful statements in light of the decisions of Ferguson and New York.
- Looking to answer the interview question of “Tell me about how you solved a work problem”? Here’s how Elon Musk evaluates your ability. (video)
- I’ve been fortunate to mentor individuals in their career paths so if you’re not an entry level professional but want ideas to find a mentor, here are a few ways that you can start your search.
As always, hit me up on your comments and feel free to share with your networks! Thanks for reading.