Congress is out of session on a district work period and that gives me time to get my act together for the myriad of events that are scheduled for the last 2 weeks before the QTR ends. So let’s get to reading!
- I could have used a lot of these samples earlier in life and it certainly contains a lot of useful tips to help with a variety of office protocols. Oftentimes, I start my emails with what I want to accomplish. Then I revise the raw version so that it’s more polished and reflects a balance of personalization and emotion.
- What is the definition of a “badass”? I think there are quite a few women who fit this definition and we should applaud them for paving the way. What do you need to do if you want join the ranks?
- How to turn your professional disadvantages into opportunities. Here are a few ways you can overcome challenges in your work life and make improvements.
- A few weeks ago, I saw the movie: Kingsman and it only cemented the fact that a man in a well tailored suit can bring serious game to any profession. So here are a few ideas on wearing suits, guys.
- Are you the Boss? Are you planning on being the Boss but haven’t gotten there yet? Here are a few tips to remember when you get to achieve that title so that everyone wants to work for you.
- What happens if you join an office and make no work friends? Sometimes it’s difficult to find a rhythm in an office culture. I always find that campaign life is an accelerated version of life where people are thrust into situations where they work so intimately with one another, you find out who are your friends rather quickly.
- Ever have a moment where you envy someone else’s success? Here are ways you can overcome the green eyed monster so that your focus is to be the best version of yourself, without any comparisons. We each have to live our own stories and other people’s success can be a great motivator but don’t let it sabotage your journey.
Got a tip you want to share? Drop it like it’s hot in the comments section – we want to share your success story!
Thanks for reading/sharing and if you have found this post helpful, subscribe!