Development program and plan
- A full assessment of an organization’s current fundraising infrastructure is essential in providing analysis for potential growth. How can we create an efficient mechanism that is easily adaptable to be successful in attaining the fundraising goal? Realistic expectations are established by reviewing capacity of the organization as well as the stakeholders involved in the organization’s success.
- Provide strategic advice and counsel to senior leadership regarding prospects, individual asks and other activities related to fundraising.
Review of Marketing Materials
- How you tell your organization’s narrative is just as important as making “the ask” for financial support. We will review marketing materials including written correspondence, web and social media presence, prospect and historical information so as to make a meaningful narrative for donors to contribute.
- Now it’s time to build the infrastructure that knows how to implement the development program in a variety of scenarios. We can provide recommendations on how to increase efficiency as well as ongoing oversight and management of the development plan and donor outreach with client staff.
- Manage the development of protocols and procedures to track all individual fundraising tools.
**Currently, we are not taking any partisan political clients. If you’re in need of non-partisan fundraising or leadership training, please feel free to contact us.**